This month we launched our Spring membership drive to raise funds in support of the Boston Common, Public Garden and Commonwealth Avenue Mall. With your support we will keep these spaces beautiful, clean and continue to maintain the wonderful sculptures and monuments therein.
A little bit can go a long way. Here’s what we can do with just $100:
- Install 10 tree labels with information about the tree and the donor who made it’s planting possible.
- 1 DED treatment. Treating trees for Dutch Elm Disease is an important way to make sure all of our trees remain healthy. To learn more about DED read here.
- 4 tree root stress treatments
- Wash stone of Commodore John Barry
- Wash stone of papal Mass Tablet
Support Friends by becoming a member today!